Monday, April 12, 2010

Garrett's Story





Hi

Garrett Mendez is a young stroke survivor from New Jersey. He has just launched his personal web page to increase awareness and educate about stroke.

Garrett wrote:

"I am twenty three years old and a stroke survivor. I had no risk factors, no warning signs. On November 26, 2005, my life changed in the blink of an eye. Four years ago, I was a freshman at Western New England College in Springfield, Mass. I had a pretty typical life. I was having a great time in college, I was playing hockey on a Junior Hockey team. Sports had always been an important part of my life. I learned to skate soon after I learned to walk and had played hockey since I was four."

Click here to read more:

Garrett has lots of videos and other valuable info to help stroke survivors and their families deal with recovering from experiencing stroke. Be sure to make good use of ALL the resource material that Garrett has posted and continues to post as he recovers his own life from stroke.


Click here to learn more:

Smiles :o)

Gary

No comments: