Here they are:
1. Visual problems like a sudden change in vision or sudden double vision.
2. Numbness of the face, weak arms or legs, weakness on one side of the body.
3. Disorientation, problems with speech (e.g., slurred speech), and/or trouble understanding others.
4. Trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
5. Painful headache that comes on suddenly and has no known cause.
If you or anyone else that you are near shows any of these 5 warning signs of stroke CALL 911 right away.
Time is extremely important when dealing with stroke so don't delay. A life could be at risk!
To learn more about stroke, stroke recovery and the 5 warning signs of stroke read my entire blog.